12 May 2008

The bakery is wonderful. The parks are great.

Today I went to tea at Professor Holeton's. He has a garden at the tea party. I ate cake. There was candy sprinkles on the cake. The cake was shaped like a bear. There is a castle with bears in the moat in Europe. We're going to go there.

Things I like to eat in Prague: smazeny syr (fried cheese). It's big and it's fried and there's bread on top of it and under it. I like to eat ice cream in Prague. I like to eat cake. I like to eat knedliky - its like bread.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Claire,

It sounds like Prague is like the Kingdom of Sweets in the Nutcracker!

:-)
Aunt Beth

The Wehrmans said...

Claire
You were eating cheese curds in Wisconsin and fried cheese in Prague. We'll have to find you some good cheese to eat back in Cincinnati too.
I am glad you found a good bakery. I bet they will make you something very yummy for your birthday.
Keep writing. We love to hear what you are up to.
The Wehrmans