05 May 2008

Off to Prague

Our whole family is off to Prague. I think the zoo is going to be wonderful. There's a castle with bears in the moat in Europe and we're going to go there but there's walls so you can't fall in. I think they have chocolate ice cream in Prague but maybe not a Michael's Frozen Custard in Prague. We're going to go on an airplane across the ocean. When we wake up we'll be right at the airport in Zurich. Then we'll switch planes.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Claire-
Your Uncle Ralph and I are very excited that we will get to visit you and Ella in Prague. I didn't know about the bears- I hope I get to see them! Love, Jane

Anonymous said...

I hope Prague has everything you hope for and more.
Can't wait to hear all about it.
Hugs from your Oma

Sharon said...

Hope you had a great trip! I can not wait to hear all about your adventures in Prague :)

Love, Aunt Sharon

Zona said...

Hi Claire,
I hope that you were able to sleep on the plane. It was a very long flight! I guess you must be very tired and happy to get to Prague.
I can't wait to come and visit you there!
Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

i could hardly sleep!




ella