Pigeons are great. I like to watch them and chase them. He He He. Sometimes I see pigeons in the playground, in somebody's garden, in the garden where we had tea, inside the train station. That was the first time we saw them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We have a friend who calls pigeons 'rats with wings'.
I must admit they are fun to watch......not so fun to clean up after.
Glad you are having so much fun.
Hugs from your Oma
I like pigeons too.
Sometime, I'll have to show you my pigeon impersonation.
xoxoxo Martha
What other birds and animals have you seen in Prague?
Happy Birthday to you. I think you are 8 hours ahead of Denver time so it is birthday eve for you.
Have fun celebrating!!
Love from Aunt Beth in Denver
Happy Birthday Claire!
Morgan, Maia, Lauren, & Dean
Post a Comment