We slept on the plane. We ate at a new restaurant today. I ate smaženy syr (that's fried cheese) and my sister ate it too. We saw a castle while we were walking on our way to dinner. We have an apartment with the bathroom separate from the shower and sink. The shower and sink are in the same room. The beds look exactly like all of the other beds. All are matching beds. We have very small rooms in our apartment.
ClAiRE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I am so glad you all arrived safely. It takes a while to get used to chech time so get some rest and enjoy your new digs and that good fried cheese.
Hugs from your Oma
Dear Claire,
I'm so glad you made it safely to Prague. Did you like the fried cheese? Did it taste like fried cheese at restaurants here? Have you slept in your bed? Is it comfortable? Show us a picture of your apartment!
Love, Aunt Beth
Hi Claire,
Fried cheese sounds yummy! I guess it will be different having a small apartment now. I'm sure you will be out seeing castles and old buildings, so you won't be at home every day.
Grandma
Hey Claire,
So is the cheese in Prague better or in Madison?
Lauren, Dean, Maia, and Morgan
Claire,
It sounds like you are already beginning your fun adventures and learning a new language. It must be very neat to see a castle on the way to dinner!
Love, Aunt Sharon
Hi Claire,
Have you been to the Tesca yet? It is like a Target with escalators. I like the pictures of your apartment. You and Ella look really cool in your room. Jane and I are looking forward to coming to see you. I would like some delicious fried cheese.See you soon. Uncle Ralph
Post a Comment