We all have a outside part of our apartment in the back of our apartment. We watered the plants. Now I have a play set of playing cards.
The subway was great. We took the subway to another train station and we got on another train. And we went on 2 trains. We went on a lot of escalators and we went on a tram. We went to the Tesco grocery store. Now I am excited to have my birthday at Prague.
We have a drying rack.
I love the zoo.
(Claire likes to type the word "zoo" herself, so you'll be seeing lots of things about zoo on here!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hi Claire,
How are the parks? Is there a slide? Is there a merry-go-round? Do they have monkey bars?
Maia & Morgan
We went to one park. They don't have monkey bars. They have a pole to slide down. I was scared the first time I did it but after that I did it all by myself. There's a really cool merry go round with bars in the middle and a wooden bench all around the side. I hope you come to visit me here on my birthday.
From, Claire
There is a little bakery really near
our house.There might be bugs in
there but I really don't care. We like to go there.Me and my sister
Claire.
Can you guess my name?
Hint:I'm allways near Claire.
we did not go to the zoo yet!!!!!!!!!
ella
I hope you have a good time in Prague. I hope you have a lot of fun there. Gretchen
Hi Claire,
Ralph and I saw Liam, Catherine and your Oma this weekend. Popo and Grandma Joy were there too. We will arrive in Prague in 13 days and are glad your mommy, papa, Ella and you are there to show us your favorite things. Jane and Ralph
Bugs in the bakery!!!!!
Is it because there are no screens or because it is an untidy bakery.
Is your mother trying to go to opium dens again?
On the other hand I guess if the bugs don't stick to the pastries.......
How is the bread? Can you get anything besides rye?
Hugs from your Oma
Post a Comment